HÜNNEBECK EPS – safety comes first
HÜNNEBECK EPS is a patented and EN 13374-compliant (Class A&B) side protection system. It is used in building construction on each floor and protects against falling at the edge of buildings.
The system is quick and easy to set up, adaptable and versatile. It overcomes all the challenges of the modern construction industry. HÜNNEBECK EPS can also be used to secure stairwells, storage areas or as side protection for trench systems.
The HÜNNEBECK EPS grids can be used simply as standard side protection, double mounted on top of each other as increased side protection or triple mounted on top of each other as complete enclosures. The innovative HÜNNEBECK EPS post allows the support to be braced between floor and ceiling without drilling.
The HÜNNEBECK EPS post covers a height of 3.4 m. In addition, an extra-long post up to 4.3 m is available. The mains fuse meets Class B1 for nets and is tested by the Lloyds British Testing Institute for catching persons and materials.
- Tool-free assembly
- Much faster to assemble than traditional screw systems (construction 1 m/min according to own measurements)
- No drilling or other attachments required
- Large post spacing of 2.7 m reduces assembly time
- Simple assembly in three steps
- Meets all relevant standards: EN 13374:2018 Class A & Class B; OSHA 1926.502
Hünnebeck Deutschland GmbH
Rehhecke 80 | 40885 Ratingen | Tel.: +49 (0)2102-937 1 | Fax: +49 (0)2102 937 37651 | firstname.lastname@example.org