PLATINUM 100 generates appreciably lower labor and life-cycle costs than traditional formwork systems. It requires up to 30% less ties up to a height of 3.60 m and delivers high occupational safety as well as high quality concrete surfaces.
ECOPLY full plastic composite sheet
ECOPLY 15 mm | (300 μm thick PP surface)
65 to 90 kg/m² (including connection parts)
100 kN/m² (DIN 18202, line 7)
Complies with DIN 18216 | EN 1993
PLATINUM aligning wedge clamp
MP inside corner | Inside corner 90° (2.5° play for easing)
MP panel with basic panel (90°)
• Only one type of tie required for wall thicknesses from 15.00 – 42.50 cm
• Versatile platform and access system with integrated backrailings, side rails, self
closing passages and ladders
• RFID chips for individual panel identification
• Hinged inside and outside corner
• Simple turning of the panels thanks to a crane sling, which is easy to handle.