ECOPLY - the environment-friendly plastic form lining for maximum economy
The extra-light ECOPLY® solid plastic form lining is now available for wall and slab formwork. It is distinguished by a number of advantages that pay for themselves in no time at all. ECOPLY is a lightweight, durable glassfiber-composite sandwich panel. As a solid plastic form lining, it is significantly superior to other form linings:
- High rigidity combined with low weight per unit area
- Can be easily and neatly cut to size and nailed without splintering
- Rugged, impact- and scratch-resistant – hence little need for repair
- Resistant to moisture (dimensionally stable, shape-retaining, rot-resistant etc.)
- Extra-smooth surface
- Immaculate, bright, shiny concrete face without discoloration
- Low quantities of release agent required
- Easy cleaning
- Extra-long-lasting and hence particularly cost-effective
- Environment-friendly as it is fully recyclable. No separation of materials necessary.
ECOPLY form lining: Two thicknesses are better than one
ECOPLY is available in two thicknesses: ECOPLY Q with a thickness of 15 mm for slab formwork and the RASTO wall formwork system; and ECOPLY S with a thickness of 19 mm for the MANTO wall formwork system.
Hünnebeck Deutschland GmbH
Rehhecke 80 | 40885 Ratingen | Postbox 10 44 61 |Tel. +49 (0)2102 937-1 | Fax.: +49 (0)2102 37651 | email@example.com